I've Put This Blog "On Hold"

I want to thank you for visiting A Dowser's Diary.

This blog is temporarily defunct. It's not because the dowsing was unsuccessful - in fact, it's the opposite. My dowsing has been very successful and enlightening and has taken me to new areas of exploration regarding my intuitive powers.

Such activity, however, can be hampered by open discussion and publicity. Talking about it can impede its progress. So I've had to make a choice: Continue the blog and curtail progress, or stop the blog and continue exploring. For the time being, at least, I've selected the second path.

Once I deal with this situation, I would like to resurrect this blog, but not quite yet.

Thank you for your understanding ~ Greg


Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dowsing's Days of Yore ~ 1678

Drawing from the 1678 volume Pratica Minerale shows three Italian dowsers. One holds a wand, one a forked stick, and one a rod bent into a semi-circle. (From The Divining Hand)

No comments: