To “let” dowsing happen is quite a different thing.
When we let something happen – still maintaining the desire that it will happen – we essentially turn over the responsibility to something else. Sometimes people talk about turning things over to God – yes, you still want some particular thing to happen, but you know you must get out of the way.
Letting dowsing happen means you have confidence that it will happen. And you trust that it will happen. This is not “hope,” which is something quite different, with more built-in anticipation and loopholes.
So far, every time I’ve been able to dowse – to watch the rods move to tell me yes, or to point to a missing object – I’ve been passive. I’ve let it happen. I trusted that it would happen and it did.
That’s about as well as I can express it at this point anyway.
When we let something happen – still maintaining the desire that it will happen – we essentially turn over the responsibility to something else. Sometimes people talk about turning things over to God – yes, you still want some particular thing to happen, but you know you must get out of the way.
Letting dowsing happen means you have confidence that it will happen. And you trust that it will happen. This is not “hope,” which is something quite different, with more built-in anticipation and loopholes.
So far, every time I’ve been able to dowse – to watch the rods move to tell me yes, or to point to a missing object – I’ve been passive. I’ve let it happen. I trusted that it would happen and it did.
That’s about as well as I can express it at this point anyway.
1 comment:
You articulated it well. My difficulty is letting go the ego that is causing palpable blockage to see images or beings. I believe it is do to my neurological disorder that causes an abnormal psychoanalytical or phylogenetic disposition. [sign]
Post a Comment