
Alice tumbled down the Rabbit Hole and I too have tumbled into a strange world where everyday rules don’t apply.
The fact is, I’ve studied metaphysical things for years and can attest to a fundamental theoretical understanding of some of them. As I stated in one of my earliest posts, my experiences in the past two years with a psychic and an astrologer – who both communicated things to me that, in a purely scientific world, they would have had no way of knowing – have helped prompt my “re-enchantment.”
My early successes with dowsing are taking me farther down the rabbit hole. Realizing that intuition is behind the ability to dowse, in recent weeks I’ve been studying more about some other intuitive arts. It’s taken time, energy and thought, and I’ll be documenting these things as I go along.
I’ve realized that if I’m going to maintain this journal, I need to post more frequently and must stop waiting for thoughts and actions to be “final.”
Nothing is ever final.
No comments:
Post a Comment