I've Put This Blog "On Hold"

I want to thank you for visiting A Dowser's Diary.

This blog is temporarily defunct. It's not because the dowsing was unsuccessful - in fact, it's the opposite. My dowsing has been very successful and enlightening and has taken me to new areas of exploration regarding my intuitive powers.

Such activity, however, can be hampered by open discussion and publicity. Talking about it can impede its progress. So I've had to make a choice: Continue the blog and curtail progress, or stop the blog and continue exploring. For the time being, at least, I've selected the second path.

Once I deal with this situation, I would like to resurrect this blog, but not quite yet.

Thank you for your understanding ~ Greg


Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Arrival of the Brass Pendulum

My brass pendulum has arrived.

Teardrop-shaped and just over an inch in length, it’s somewhat smaller than I’d imagined. But it’s a beautiful little thing and has a pleasing weight. It has a strong black string with a knot at the opposite end.

I purchased it online from Intuitive Dowsing and paid about $13 for it, which is about half of what most of the larger brass pendulums cost there. It looks to me like the most expensive pendulums are in the “healing pendulums” category and can run to about $140.

I noticed that the company calls their ball-shaped pendulums perfect for beginners. I tend to associate the teardrop shape with the traditional dowsing pendulum, so that’s what I went with.

The company says the pendulum “must be cleared.” So I guess that’s my next step.

No comments: